White House to send memo to Pentagon on transgender ban in US military

White House to send memo to Pentagon on transgender ban in US military

Next week, the White House must tell the Pentagon the next few days on how to implement the ban on trans people in the military, according to a memorandum that says the Secretary of Defense can decide to withdraw from service Of members Depending on their deployment capacity, a US official said Wednesday.

The White House paper for pages two and a half gives Secretary of Defense Jim Mattis six months to fully enforce the ban, according to a first-time article by both the Wall Street Journal and confirmed by the official.

He also heads the Department of Defense for admission to transgender people and to stop spending on medical treatment plans for those they are currently serving, the paper reported, citing US officials.

Mattis must consider “deployment” – that is, the ability to serve in a war zone, to engage in drills, or to live for months on a ship – as the primary legal reason for deciding whether to separate Army service members, The Journal reported.
A rainbow flag sky then said protesters protest against President Donald Trump’s announcement that plans to reinstate the ban on trans people to serve in any capacity in the United States Army at Times Square In New York, New York . (Reuters)
President Donald Trump said on Twitter on July 26 that the United States government “would not accept or allow trans people to serve in any way” in the military, an investment of Pentagon policy.
The surprise announcement, citing health care costs and disruption of the unit, appealed to some in the conservative political base Trump, but creates uncertainty for the thousands of members of transgender services, many came out later said the Pentagon In 2016, which would allow trans people to serve openly.

Read more

Donald Trump says the ban on transsexuals is “a big favor” for the military

Transgender American soldier fears a setback life after the treble speaker Trump
Five transgender members of the US military, including veterans from Iraq and Afghanistan, continued Trump earlier this month, saying the ban was made without consulting senior military commanders. He called on the defendants Trump, Mattis and other military leaders, including Joseph Dunford, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff of the United States.

Dunford said in a note the day after the Trump tweets there would be no change in the policy until Mattis has received a formal order from the President.
This document, photographed July 25, 2017, shows a policeman standing guard when dozens of demonstrators gather in Times Square near a military recruitment center to show their anger against President Donald

Stephen Peters Campaign for Human Rights, a LGBTQ rights group, responded on a tweet: “This shows that @aldaldaldtrump knows nothing about what it means to be #transgender or serve in the military. Has been deployed, repeatedly proving that it is their ability to carry out the mission, not gender identity.

The Obama administration, which ended the ban on transsexuals in 2016, currently enabled transgendered service personnel to immediately begin serving openly, but on July 1, 2017 as a result of the start of a new recruitment by openly transsexual people.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *